HTML5 Development is used to create beautiful, functioning web properties today. At Essential Designs we have a team of UI / UX experts alongside our developers to build out modern, functional software. Contact us today for a quote on your next web project!
Essential Designs Team
July 6, 2015
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]HTML5 standard is the fifth revision of the HTML standard, and has been brought to the forefront of modern web development technologies. As of February 2012 the language is still under development; the core aims are to improve readability by humans and computer devices alike while supporting the latest multimedia. The HTML5 technology builds on existing features of HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.1, leveraging web practices to provide software development companies with an efficient tool for building web applications.
HTML5 offers advantages to web developers when compared to its previous versions, as HTML5 combines the syntax of HTML, XHTML, and DOM Level 2 HTML.HTML5 is a response to the observation that HTML and XHTML in common use on the web worldwide are a mixture of features introduced by various specifications, along with those introduced by web browsers. The mixture leads to syntax errors which require correction. HTML5 also introduces APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for complex web applications.
Why is HTML5 Specification Cutting-Edge?
- HTML5 enables web specialists to develop cross-platform compatible apps for mobile devices as the HTML5 specification provides support for mobile browsers.
- HTML5 APIs are an integral part of the standard, which saves web developers and web designers from requiring third-party APIs for the implementation and deployment of web applications.
- HTML5 has been adopted by all major web browsers (Firefox, IE, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera), which ensures interoperability. By using HTML5 in their deployments, web professionals can avoid major hacks and develop apps that will run smoothly in these browsers.
- HTML5 is extended beyond standard text markup features: it encompasses a variety of web elements which can be employed to develop multimedia-rich, interactive web apps. The most popular are canvas elements, video, geolocation and local storage features, which are bundled with other HTML5 enhancements.
- HTML5 supports the W3C Geolocation API, which is ideally suited to web applications for mobile devices such as PDAs and Smartphones. The most common sources of location are IP Address, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth MAC address, RFID, or GPS. Implementing geolocation features into a website or app is a way to specifically target your content to your audience.
- HTML5 improved the structure and layout of web pages. Web specialists may use additional tags such as <nav>, <section>, <article> and <header> among others. Therefore, the overall layout of elements in a web app can be refined using the new tags to help make website structure look more articulate and consistent.
- HTML5 supports SVG content with new syntactical features including <video>, <audio> and <canvas> elements, and also highlights the importance of DOM scripting.
Embracing the new direction of internet technology, HTML5 gives developers a clean, efficient method of developing for the web while incorporating multimedia in order to keep up with consumer demand.
Making hundreds of businesses better, big or small.
“Essential Designs was able to create a cutting edge application that will save lives, they always say "Anything can be done" and are definitely able to deliver on that promise.”
"We’ve been engaged with Essential Designs for several years now and we’ve found that the value they deliver is significantly above everyone else that we deal with."
We are a company present in more than 150 countries..I was very happy with their efficiency..they were responsive and happy to make any changes that we required.
"I had a lot of trust in them, everyone knew their job, and they worked very efficiently. ...the trust and communication skills were what distinguished them from their competitors.’’
The Power of Low-Code and No-Code Platforms
Essential Designs Team
November 27, 2023
In the rapidly evolving landscape of technology, businesses crave efficient solutions that swiftly adapt to their needs. Enter low-code and no-code platforms – the game-changers transforming the traditional approach to software development. These innovative solutions promise not just speed and agility but also cost-effectiveness, revolutionizing how we conceive, build, and deploy software.