Wordmark.it: A Typography Tool
If you're like me, you have downloaded and installed at least 300 different fonts to your computer by now. Typography is such a great and simple way to add visual appeal to any presentation or design.
Essential Designs Team
September 10, 2015
If you're like me, you have downloaded and installed at least 300 different fonts to your computer by now. Typography is such a great and simple way to add visual appeal to any presentation or design. Wordmark.it helps you choose the ideal font by quickly showing a preview of your choice of text with all of the fonts currently installed on your computer.
- Type a word or a phrase in the text box and click the load fonts button.
- Scroll through the previews and choose the ones you are interested in by clicking on them.
- Click the filter selected button to isolate selected previews.
- Finally note down the names of the selected fonts to be used in your image or text editing software. You can also:
- Adjust the size of the previews by entering a pixel value or by clicking the smaller / bigger buttons
- Invert preview colors to test the fonts on a dark background.
- Toggle between lower case (aa), Title Case (Aa) or UPPER CASE previews(AA)
- Adjust letter spacing (tracking) of fonts in selections (<> button when you move your mouse over preview tiles)
- Zoom in to explore intricate details of fonts in selections (+ button when you move your mouse over preview tiles)
- Drag and sort the order of previews in selections to compare similar fonts side by side.
Visit http://wordmark.it/ and get fonty!
Making hundreds of businesses better, big or small.
“Essential Designs was able to create a cutting edge application that will save lives, they always say "Anything can be done" and are definitely able to deliver on that promise.”
"We’ve been engaged with Essential Designs for several years now and we’ve found that the value they deliver is significantly above everyone else that we deal with."
We are a company present in more than 150 countries..I was very happy with their efficiency..they were responsive and happy to make any changes that we required.
"I had a lot of trust in them, everyone knew their job, and they worked very efficiently. ...the trust and communication skills were what distinguished them from their competitors.’’
Reddit's Surprise Shareholder: OpenAI's Sam Altman
Essential Designs Team
February 23, 2024
OpenAI's CEO, Sam Altman, emerges as a significant shareholder in Reddit ahead of its anticipated IPO. With a focus on AI and a notable stake in the company, Altman's involvement sheds light on Reddit's strategic direction and potential growth areas.