When people think about Google Pixel phones, they usually think about exceptional cameras with phones that come secondary. Now, Google 6 & 6 Pro use algorithms, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to not only take beautiful pictures but also create them. Furthermore, their phone systems have become more reliable as well. Thanks to a new custom chip, provided by Google Tensor, these phones boast not only powerful cameras but also smart features that can completely change the experience of the user. What do you need to know about these phones? What are the benefits and drawbacks?
How Are the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro Different?
First, it is important to take a look at how the two phones are different. A few examples include:
- The Google Pixel 6 has a 6.4-inch flat OLED screen while the Google Pixel 6 Pro has a 6.7-inch curved screen.
- The resolution of the Google Pixel 6 is 2,400 by 1,800 while the resolution of the Google Pixel 6 Pro is 3,120 by 1,440.
- The refresh rate of the Google Pixel 6 is 90 Hz while the refresh rate of the Google Pixel 6 Pro is 120 Hz.
- The Google Pixel 6 has 8 GB of RAM while the Google Pixel 6 Pro has 12 GB of RAM.
- The front camera of the Google Pixel 6 is 8 megapixels while the front camera of the Google Pixel 6 Pro is 11 megapixels.
There are a few ways the two phones are similar. For example, the fingerprint sensor, the dust resistance rating, the water resistance rating, and the software of the two phones are the same.
The Benefits of the Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro
If you decide to go with the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro, there are several significant benefits you will enjoy. These include:
- The phone comes with the latest Android 12 operating system, promising smooth, efficient running.
- The performance of the Google Tensor chipset is impressive.
- The phone gives you the ability to record videos in 4k.
- The Google Pixel 6 has one of the longest battery lives available.
- The phone is very resistant to dust and water.
- The Google Pixel 6 has been enabled for 5G and NFC.
- The camera system is unparalleled. It has the ability to take beautiful pictures even in limited daylight and low-light situations.
- The Google Pixel 6 has also been enabled for UWB Ultra Wideband.
These significant benefits set the Google Pixel 6 apart from other phones on the market.
The Drawbacks of the Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro
There are a few drawbacks to using the Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro as well. Some of the biggest drawbacks include:
- It is difficult to customize the user interface to meet your needs.
- The phone does not come with a charger, so you’ll need to purchase this separately.
- Some users are interested in 8K video recording, but the phone system does not support this.
- There is no slot for a microSD card.
Even though the drawbacks can be frustrating, there are plenty of benefits that come with using the Google Pixel 6 phone as well. Consider them carefully before you make a decision.
Is This Option Right for You?
Clearly, there are a lot of major upgrades that come with this set of phones from Google. At the same time, is this necessarily right for you? The cameras on the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro are impressive, but some people might not like the fact that they have to purchase a charger separately. Compare the price tag to the features before you decide to make a purchase. These are two of the most popular options on the market.